When you’re shopping for a market research vendor, what questions run through your mind? Investing in a market intel resource for your business can be a big decision and we want to make that process as easy as possible for you.
This blog answers some of the most common questions we’re asked by corporate professionals across many verticals. From testimonials from our corporate members and free resources you can use while making your decision, this blog gives you an overview of how BCC Research can benefit your organization.
Q: What market areas does BCC Research cover?
A: The BCC Research library includes five collections covering 25 categories:
- Life Science: Cell Bio, Medical Devices, Health Maintenance, Pharmaceuticals
- Environment & Sustainability: Water Membrane & Separations, Energy, Food, Manufacturing, Environment, Fuel Cell & Battery
- Sensors: Instruments, Safety & Security, Engineering, Photonics
- Materials: Advanced Materials, Plastics, Chemicals, Semiconductors, Nanotechnology
- Commerce: Information Technology, Startup, Venture Capital, Finance, Consumer, Franchises
Each of our full-length reports include:
- Breakdown of the market by application, technology, geography, end user, market share and more.
- Statistical analysis of the industry, including structure, major players, dynamics, technology and international developments.
- Background and explanation of technology, industry terms and more.
- Historical, current and future financial forecasts for the market.
- Analysis of technical and economic driving forces at work in the industry.
- Overview of technological developments in the market.
- Market impact of COVID-19.
- Company profiles of major industry players.
Q: What’s BCC’s reputation in the corporate world?
A: Here’s what some of our corporate members say about using BCC as their market research vendor:
Our experience with BCC has been very positive. From the moment BCC received our inquiry, they worked with us to meet our budgetary needs while ensuring we would receive the necessary research output we were looking for. The research results provided were accurate and concise, providing enough information without being repetitive and wordy. We are hopeful that this research will help Richman Chemical to grow our customer base and expand into new markets. We are pleased with the research conducted by BCC and would recommend BCC to others who are starting new ventures into market research.
--Richard Jasinki, Richman Chemical
I had been working with various market report vendors. Some of them were not providing valuable and proved content reports. BCC Research however was always setting the benchmark with the quality of their report material and I am taking advantage of this in my strategic marketing function. I did recommend them to business partners when I was asked for a trustful report vendor.
-- Matthias Schulze, Coherent
Utilized BCC Research for market analysis quite often through the University of Texas at Austin - Red McCombs School of Business MBA program. Their market reports are top notch!
--Tyler Smith, Baylor Genetics
BCC Research makes us more prepared to discuss with our stakeholders and more able to apply for funding, especially from the sizable but competitive EU programmes. We are very pleased with BCC, its report launch frequency and quality—do not lose the pace!
-- Leading Innovative Company in the Nordic Countries
The study conducted by BCC Research met our expectations and enabled us to make progress on our project internally. The team is very responsive and kept us aware on the progress. Many exchanges between BCC and us have allowed to readjust the scope of the study, to keep it as close as possible to our first requirement, to lead to an improved final deliverable. It is also worth mentioning that the study was delivered on time. Using BCC Research is a good experience and cost-effective solution that I would recommend.
--Key Player In Fermentation Industry
Q: How does BCC develop market research reports?
A: We’re working on a separate blog to answer this question, but here is a summary of how we develop our reports:
BCC’s adopts an approach called conscious publication. What is conscious publication? It means that we choose and publish report topics based on feedback from our customers, partner organizations such as technical and professional associations, and experts within BCC. We also analyze usage data within our library and tweak our report topics accordingly. In short, being a member or partner with BCC also means to have a voice in what we publish.
Every year, BCC publishes close to 400 full-length reports that run 100-300 pages and 45-50 Innovation Spotlights that run 8-10 pages. Our team of analysts have decades of industry experience. They know how to evaluate their industry from a business point of view and communicate their findings to multiple audiences.
When our Editorial team finalizes our publication schedule, they assign report topics to our analysts, who conduct primary and secondary research, including interviews with expert sources, exclusive market data and direct observation. Analysts compile their data into reader-friendly tables and graphs, written analysis. Once the report is written, it goes through BCC's extensive fact-checking and proofreading process and is submitted to our publishing team who makes the report live in the library.
Q: My office/company doesn’t have the budget for BCC.
A: This is a common concern and BCC has several ways to get market intel to you.
- BCC memberships are not one-size-fits-all. No two organizations are the same and no two of our memberships are the same. Your membership with us includes only the amount of coverage that suits the needs of your office or organization.
- Take advantage of free library access. For a period of time, you and your users can try out the BCC library to see if it’s a good fit—search for your desired topics, read our reports and get a feel for our library.
- Give custom a try. If our regular 5-year market forecasts aren’t what you can budget right now, we can design affordable and customized market data that will help you make business decisions; gain intel on specific market segments and prepare for the post-COVID19 economy. Just tell us what you’re looking for—tables, graphs, competitor analyses—and we’ll make it happen.
- Purchase access to our Innovation Spotlight library. This is ideal for offices and organizations that want market intel and aren't ready to invest in a comprehensive market research resource. Innovation Spotlights are micro reports that analyze high-growth markets, the people and companies behind them and industry trends. For a period of time, we’re offering the following Spotlights for FREE:
Innovation Spotlight: ESS: Flow Batteries
Innovation Spotlight: Kraton: Biodegradable Polymers
5. Subscribe to our blog. Every week, we post high-quality blogs that provide intel on a wide variety of markets, research tips and other resources. Our most popular blogs for corporate audiences include:
- Birth And Evolution Of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Flow Batteries: Market Trends You Need To Know—With Interview
- Enzymes In Industry: Market Trends You Need To Know
- Recycling And Sustainability: Market Research To Support Your Projects
- How To Nail A Virtual Pitch
- How to Find Reliable Research on Google
- 7 Things Investors Want to Hear in a Pitch Meeting
- Marketing 101 For Life Science Entrepreneurs
- How to Improve Web Searches with Google and Other Search Engines Part 1 and Part 2
- 6. Check out You Should Know This. Our podcast is designed for corporate leaders and entrepreneurs who want to stay updated on cutting-edge technologies that are changing the way we live and work, and identify potential market competitors, industry partners and more.