As an entrepreneur, you wear multiple hats and juggle many responsibilities simultaneously.
Here at BCC, we want to ensure you have all the resources you need to make your job a bit easier—so that you can focus on growing your business. That’s why we’ve compiled a variety of blogs, articles and more in a resource roundup.
Today’s focus is on making better, data-driven decisions and making them with confidence.
On how to make data-driven decisions:
The first step to making sure your decisions are backed by research is to understand exactly why using data is so crucial and how to use it effectively. There’s a lot more to decision-making than just thinking through your options and going with your gut.
Learning how to sift through big data and understand the analytics is a vital component and leads to more successful outcomes.
- This article gives you an in-depth process on how to make data-driven decisions. (datapine)
- As we enter 2020, larger amounts of data will become available. These five tips will help you navigate how to use it to make the best decisions. (inc42.com)
- The benefits of data-driven decision-making are not as obvious as it may seem. This article explains the benefits of utilizing big data. (Entrepreneur)
- Analytics is a great way to make data-driven decisions. Learn how to use them best with these tips. (Medium)
- If you need some direction on how to organize big data, Smartsheets might be worth looking into. (Smartsheets)
How to be confident in your decisions:
A lot about entrepreneurship is about risk. Therefore, it’s important to know how to make decisions for your business with confidence, so you can forge ahead without worrying about decisions you made in the past, as many entrepreneurs do. By being confident in your informed decisions, you’ll be ready to commit to your next move without hesitation.
- In order to be confident in your decisions, you first have to be confident in yourself. This article walks you through how to do that as an entrepreneur. (business2community)
- If your new to entrepreneurship, it can be extremely anxiety-inducing. Here are 6 ways to build confidence in yourself and your business. (inc.com)
- This article shares 5 ways to boost your confidence as you continue your journey in entrepreneurship.
- Just in case you weren’t sure confidence was crucial to being an entrepreneur, here are four reasons it is.
- While confidence is important, it’s important not to be overconfident, as this article explains. (newswise.com)
Understanding the contribution of big data to your decision-making:
We’ve touched upon this a bit, but big data is going to be a major component in entrepreneurship in the upcoming years. Therefore, it’s important to go a bit more in-depth on the topic.
- Big data sound daunting? This article is for you. It breaks down how entrepreneurs can use big data in their businesses. (virgin.com)
- This article goes beyond the basics and really looks at big data, its relationship to businesses and the realistic ways to incorporate it.
- Here are five benefits that big data provides to entrepreneurs.
- Trying to gain a competitive edge? This article shows you how big data will help with that.
- Looking for more information on big data and how that can help you in your entrepreneur journey? This book could be what you’re looking for.
Insights into the Trendiest Markets of 2019
As we wrap up 2019 and look ahead at the next decade, we’ve made sure to roundup our research review blogs on the hottest markets. These posts will give you the vital information you need on the hottest global markets to make informed decisions in the next year and beyond.
Consumer and Finance
Food and Beverage
Instrumentation and Sensors
Key insights from our social media posts:
If you follow us on Twitter, these will look a bit familiar to you! Don’t follow us on Twitter? What are you waiting for? Follow here!
How to make your #startup appeal to #VentureCapitalists: Focus on these 4 things, according to @bigyahu and @Medium. #VC #VentureCapital #entrepreneur
EVERY report purchased from BCC comes with 3 bonuses: 1. Access to over 3k FREE reports from our premier publishers. 2. User login for up to 50% off on over 20k reports from select publishers. 3. Access to BCC analysts and Research Concierge.https://www.bccresearch.com #getexcited
Successful pitches create an emotional connection with #VCs.
One way to make informed data-driven decisions is by having up-to-date market research. Through December 27, get 15% off any report from BCC Research!
How else can we help you as an entrepreneur thrive? Schedule a free trial of our library of market research!