The engineering field is full of possibility. Whether students are interested in robotics, aeronautical or civil engineering, there are a wide variety of jobs available to them as soon as they graduate.
Because engineering is greatly impacted by the advancement of technology and shaped by the creative minds working to change the future, there are a lot of variables that come into play. It is for this reason that it’s important to make sure you have all the information you need to enter the engineering job market equipped with the tools for success.
As a soon-to-be or recent college graduates, securing a job can be daunting. Not only are you stepping out of the world of academia and into the workforce, but you are also solidifying the direction of your career.
We can help.
We’ve provided links to some of our favorite market research reports that expand on multiple disciplines within the field of engineering.
Market research will help you:
- Identify engineering companies that you can then research for job opportunities.
- Gain a competitive edge by entering job interviews equipped with specialized background knowledge and market data about your field.
- Feel confident about your job search so that you continue researching and applying to jobs.
Below is a list of engineering fields and market research about each one:
- Civil Engineering
Market Research About Civil Engineering
- Civil engineering Services for Public Works Infrastructure Projects: North America
- Heavy And Civil Engineering Construction Market Competitor Briefing 2019
- Construction Global Market Report 2019
- Industrial Engineering
Market Research and Industrial Engineering
Market Research and Robotics
- Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets
- Industrial Robotics: Global Markets to 2023
- Defense Robotics: Global Markets to 2023
- Aeronautical Engineering
Market Research and Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Market Research and Electrical Engineering
- Electricity and Signal Testing Instruments Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
- Space-Based Solar Power: Market Opportunities
To continue your job exploration, ask your librarian if you have access to our full market research library.